Job Title: Digital Hardware Engineer
Company: SRT Group
Location: Sunrise, FL
SRT Group (https://www.srtgrp.com/) is a provider of best-in-class communications technologies for mission-critical government applications. We’re hiring a Digital Hardware Engineer to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation of state of the art digital systems. Our products provide customers with unique advantages over their adversaries.
- Full spectrum product development (concept, design, implementation, test, production, and support).
- Designs complex systems with multiple hardware, mechanical and software components.
- Designs and conducts experiments and analyzes and interprets data.
- Assigns tasks to and direct engineers, technicians and administrative staff.
- Assists with proposals to obtain funding for engineering projects or programs.
- Possibility of up to 10% travel.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance partially sponsored by the company, plus fully-sponsored Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that starts with 16 days in Year 1 and increases by 1 day for each subsequent year of employment up to 10 years (max of 26 days) + 8 paid company holidays
- 401k plan with 4% company match, immediately vested
- Onsite gym & locker rooms
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in component level circuit design of FPGA and high performance microprocessor systems
- Broad hardware design background including power supplies, analog circuits, memory, and interconnect
- Experience with PCIe, USB 3.0 and 10G or faster Ethernet
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscopes for high speed compliance testing, Ethernet test sets)
- Experience with high speed simulation of DDR memory, Ethernet, and USB subsystems.
- Proficient with Schematic Capture and PCB layout software
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to obtain US Security Clearance
Founded in 1999, SRT Group (https://www.srtgrp.com/) is leading the evolution of the global satcoms market, and redefining every product category it has entered. The company is developing award-winning and industry-leading technologies that are disruptive to the industry, with a fraction of the workforce of larger competitors, and 10 times the fun. And YOU can be a part of that! Our purpose is simple – we provide our customers highly competitive, proprietary satellite and Wi-Fi based communication tools, disruptive products, integration and technical support services for our quickly expanding customer base across three distinct markets; US Government (DoD), Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement and commercial satellite operators and their DOD users.
Affirmative Action/EEOC Statement:
SR Technologies, Inc. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
TalenTrust is our recruiting partner, helping us find the best talent on the market; this position is a full-time, direct hire position with SRT Group.