Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Denver, CO (remote)
TalenTrust is seeking a Remote / Virtual Account Executive to join our amazing team! We offer competitive compensation, benefits, a supportive work environment, and the ability to grow your career!
- Do you thrive on identifying opportunities and using your sales expertise to build and nurture relationships?
- Have you successfully closed solutions sales in a B2B environment?
- Bonus points if you know you’ll thrive while working with motivated, professional, funny people who are building a great company and shaking up an industry!
Let’s talk! But first, here’s a bit more about us:
What we offer:
- Total on-target earnings of $100k+ in year 1! (Includes $60k base salary, DOE, plus uncapped incentives)
- 100% remote position (onsite meetings and projects as assigned)
- Full suite of benefits: Health, dental, vision insurance, short term and long-term disability coverage and 401k
- Company laptop, office phone, office set-up allowance, and annual office up-keep budget
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – take what you need!
- Open door policy with leadership– we’re all a family here!
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn details of all TalenTrust products so you can identify, qualify, and negotiate with prospects.
- Identify new opportunities that meet TalenTrust’s target criteria for new clients.
- Implement sales system to develop, cultivate and penetrate market by bringing in new accounts.
- Generate leads through research, networking, cold calls, social media, and referrals.
- Interact with prospective clients and referral partners to present TalenTrust solutions in alignment with business needs and objectives.
- Initiate appropriate follow-up plans.
- Stay current on target businesses including trends, activities, and new or restructuring companies with significant growth or downsizing.
- Create proposal, presentations, and agreements with management guidance.
- Participate in networking and events to establish prospect opportunities and grow professionally.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly activity, revenue and gross profit objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed . . .
- Experience - At least three (3) years successful full-lifecycle sales experience required (prospecting, engaging, & closing). Relevant experience in one of the following required:
- Staffing solutions industry such as RPO, MSP or VMS
- Experience selling into one of the following industries: Construction Services, Engineering, Architecture, Manufacturing, Healthcare IT or Biotech.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is bottom-line oriented while steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Remote Work – Experience working remotely without a lot of management.
- Sales Acumen - Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales. Ability to assess market opportunities, create target lists/plan, cold calling, set appointments, present TalenTrust solutions, and bring sales opportunities to closure. Makes sound investment decisions in accounts and understands the short- and long-term impact on the business metrics such as revenue, margin and risk; Identifies the implications of the customer's future business strategy and interpret into possible sales opportunities.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or Advance Business Degree preferred.
- Attention to detail - Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Business Knowledge - Makes sound decisions and understands the short- and long-term impact on the business metrics including revenue, margin, risk, etc.; Understands the industry or market in terms of key trends, operations, functions, business drivers and strategic directions; Understands the competition.
- Communication – Ability to write and speak effectively and manage difficult client and temporary associate situations. Responds promptly to temporary associate, candidates, and client needs. Listens well and participates during meetings and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Computer Skills – Learning to efficiently and effectively use TalenTrust’s selected technologies. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. CRM experience preferred.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional client situations, and responds promptly to temporary associate, client and management needs.
- Mathematical Skills –Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, develops alternative solutions, and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Quality of Work - Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time; inspects work for flaws and corrects own errors; edits work for spelling and grammar; regularly produces accurate, thorough, professional work.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner and reacts well under pressure.
- Team Player – Works well individually and as a member of a team.
- Time Management – Prioritizes work activities and uses time effectively and efficiently.
Find out more about us by visiting our website at www.TalenTrust.com. TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.