IPeople (https://www.ipeople.com) is seeking an experienced, engaging and passionate full-stack software developer to join their growing team of meditech professionals and engineers. Their products allow providers to focus on working more efficiently to improve the quality of patient care. In short, the work being done at IPeople is making a real and tangible difference in the healthcare industry.
We are looking for a skilled developer to join their team of innovative designers. The ideal candidate is a talented developer with extensive technical expertise who can work both alongside a team and independently in the creation, maintenance, and updates of our solutions. Proficiency in .NET (VB.NET, C#), object-oriented programming, APIs, services, and database development is essential to succeeding in this role. As they continue to move key solutions to the cloud, knowledge
of cloud development and Microsoft Azure is desired.
- Assist in creating, testing, maintaining and enhancing, and architecting software programs and applications
- Collaborate across teams and departments to conceptualize, develop, and test new software programs and applications
- Provide frequent status updates to ensure timeline accuracy
- Document and communicate application logic and problem resolution
- Provide regular communication to clients, customers and developers to address, troubleshoot and overcome any issues
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years’ experience in Windows .NET development (VB.NET or C#)
- 5+ years’ experience with database development (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficient with service and API development
- Proficient with object-oriented and multi-threaded design
- Knowledge of data access technologies (ADO.NET, ODBC, OLEDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows security and Active Directory
- Knowledge of network concepts and secure communication
- Knowledge of scripting concepts and technologies to automate tasks
- Experience with design and development of front-end user interfaces
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills in order to diagnose root cause of technical challenges and
- Proficient with agile development methodology
- Knowledge of data exchange format standards such as HL7, XML, and JSON
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Compensation range dependent on background and experience: $110-$130k
- Generous benefits package that includes 401k, life insurance, and additional packages
- This role can be hybrid for local candidates, or fully remote
- Discretionary and unlimited time-off: take the time that you need, as long as it’s not to the detriment of your work!
- Fun office-culture: Friday lunches out of office, monthly bowling/pool/activities
- Open-door policy between leadership and team members
- No micro-managing: their employees are empowered to have full ownership over their work
Interface People, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Interface People, LP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interface People, LP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.