Position: Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
T1V is a visual collaboration company specializing in hybrid collaboration software for enterprise and education. The company’s ThinkHub collaboration software features BYOD (bring your own device) technology, designed to support the many devices, programs and platforms of today’s workforce. To put it in simpler terms, we’re transforming the places you work and learn for the better.
As a company, we’ve been named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work for the last two years running. We were founded in 2008 and have 10+ years of incredible growth under our belt, and we just made the Charlotte Business Journal’s 2020 Fast 50. We love our people, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with individuals who can match our drive and passion for removing barriers to collaboration.
We are poised for very, very rapid growth in the next few years - and we’re seeking team players that can bring their positive attitude, integrity, and dedication to helping us serve our amazing customers.
That’s where you come in.
Our Software Development team is a critical function of the company as this team is at the core of the development of our multitouch, multiuser collaboration software, and is key to ensuring longevity and satisfied customers. In this role, you’ll deliver highly visible functions such as working with a team of developers to solve complex problems and create innovative solutions.
We are looking for a team-minded individual to be a key player in our Software Development process, delivering efficiency, agility and urgency to the way we serve our customers. The ultimate goal is to increase customer retention, understand how customers use our technology and advocate for T1V as a driver of business results.
About the Role.
- You will utilize C++/QT/Swift/Objective-C on a daily basis in order to develop multitouch, multiuser software.
- Balancing flexibility with proven expertise, you will work with the Software Development team to solve problems, integrate third party libraries, and perform hardware support.
- You will be responsible for verifying that product features function correctly and meet the needs of our customer base.
- You will lead a team of junior developers with a focus on stability and maintenance of ThinkHub while being an individual contributor as well.
- You have at least two years of software development experience, and strive to resolve issues quickly and effectively while communicating proactively with our internal teams.
- You understand and build on skills that work for C++/Swift applications.
- You’ve succeeded in software development applications on C++/Swift and other technical engineering roles and bring high energy and knowledge of what works best when it comes to problem solving.
- You are passionate about the interactive space and have a deep understanding of finding and implementing third party frameworks to resolve a variety of tasks.
- You enjoy fielding questions of junior developers.
- You have experience with maintaining mature code base and resolving network connectivity, sockets, port handling issues.
- You thrive when required to shift focus and resolve a customer issue quickly
Here are a few of our benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plans - quarterly and annual based on company performance
- Stock Options awarded based on individual performance
- Full benefits package with HSA option
- Unlimited PTO after 1 year of employment
- Flexible schedules / work from anywhere
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employer-provided Employer Assistance Program (EAP) - crisis, legal, mental health program
- 401k matching
- All the coffee you can drink and snacks you can eat
- Company wellness challenges and education
- Monthly Lunch + Learns covering a range of topics - personal finances, wellness, etc...
- Startup environment where ideas and innovation trump the status quo