Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Virtual Position/Home-Based Office USA
Pay Range: $65k - $70k base salary
Are you a rising star in the world of recruiting? Are you passionate about delivering world-class service (and candidates!) to your clients and hiring managers? Bonus points if you know you’ll thrive while working with motivated, professional, funny people who are building a great company and shaking up an industry!
TalenTrust is hiring a Recruiter for our Client Success team. This position will give you the opportunity to work with companies in various industries, collaborate with all internal departments and become an important member of our rapidly growing company! This is a virtual, work from home opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with internal team and external clients to ensure search strategy and overall candidate screening is aligned with the position and client requirements and produces successful results.
- Interviewing and being responsible for overall candidate assessment, including: prescreens for candidates who were direct sourced, interviews, client submittals, and client and candidate debriefs.
- Engaging with candidates throughout the process to keep everyone well informed on developments.
- Researching thoroughly the client and industry to identify trends, news, and information that will be effective in getting results.
- Documenting all critical information in iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System) in a way that can be understood and reported on by peers and leadership.
- Managing a substantial workload of positions and responsibilities.
- Facilitating candidate interviews with the client, ensuring all parties have timely, accurate information about the interview meeting logistics.
- Supporting your team and hiring managers to ensure nothing falls through the cracks while following a defined process.
- Demonstrating excellent judgment and the ability to make decisions autonomously.
- Learning and sharing best practices in order to support the organization in continuous improvement.
- This is what we hope you’ll be doing, although the reality is we are a growing company so you will be doing whatever needs to happen that day, hour or minute. We can promise every day will be different and you’ll never be bored!
Don’t apply unless you are:
- Really smart (and can prove it!)
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to get things done
- A great communicator in writing, verbally, using smoke signals… you name it
- Great at facilitating productive and focused interviews with candidates
- So organized you sometimes annoy people
- So full of energy you are envied by the sun
- Have strong internet navigation skills
- Flexible (we’re thinking Gumby-like)
- An entrepreneurial spirit at heart
- Personally aligned with our company values (see Our Values below)
- Always do the right thing.
- Be honest and act with integrity.
- Treat each client, candidate and colleague with respect and dignity.
- Have a passion for what you do.
- Seek excellence.
- Challenge the status quo.
Other important things you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment services; or a fast-paced, client centric environment.
- Ability to thrive in a virtual office; work well independently, flexible hours as required.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), strong technical proficiency.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.