Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Virtual Position/Home-Based Office USA
TalenTrust is seeking a Sales Executive to join our amazing team. Do you thrive on building and nurturing relationships with business leaders? Have you successfully sold into healthcare organizations, with the relationships to prove it? Bonus points if you know you’ll thrive while working with motivated, professional, funny people who are building a great company and shaking up an industry!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build market position in healthcare sector by locating, developing, and defining business opportunities
- Generate and qualify leads through networking and relationship building
- Initial engagement to closure of new business deals in partnership with the VP of Client Acquisition
- Maintain and nurture personalized contact with targeted leads
- Generate additional leads via referrals and introductions
- Achieve sales pipeline and other sales conversion goals as defined
- Partner with TalenTrust leadership to drive revenue in alignment with company growth goals
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience selling to healthcare organizations such as healthcare IT, medical device manufacturing, biotechnology, behavioral/mental health organizations, healthcare providers, senior living, home healthcare and/or revenue cycle management
- An existing network of and relationships with business leaders who would take initial meetings with you and members of the TalenTrust team
- Experience building and increasing networks within target customer populations and trade associations where they exist
- Strong business acumen in guiding the sales process to identify leads in best alignment with TalenTrust’s culture, expertise, and growth objectives
This position offers a base salary plus opportunity for commissions based upon personal performance.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com.
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.