Position: Property Condition Assessor
Client: CEG Assessments
Location: Columbus, OH (remote)
CEG Assessments is seeking a Property Condition Assessor to join their growing team!
Who is CEG Assessments?
Founded in 2004, CEG is the nation’s best large-portfolio due diligence partner. We specialize in Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Assessments. We have provided Project Management for some of the largest real estate transactions in the history of the United States. Our core values are very important to us: we believe in being a selfless team player, being adaptable, capable, and a lifelong learner. If you enjoy fast paced, challenging environments where you get to work with a FUN team - we want to talk to you!
CEG has great benefits! Employees enjoy the following perks:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- And… Comp Days!
What you’d be doing:
- Complete local PCA inspections, as needed.
- Overnight travel for inspections up to 50%.
- Upload complete and accurate field information by end of day on the assigned Upload Date.
- Write all complexity levels of reports using a variety of client templates and following required Protocols, Hot Sheets, Guidance Documents, and/or Scopes of Work. Complete reports with high quality within the time allowance assigned.
- Perform senior-level reviews of PCA reports for technical content, writing proficiency, and adherence to required Protocols, Hot Sheets, Guidance Documents, and/or Scopes of Work. Provide edits/comments and feedback to authors with the goal of ensuring high quality reports are submitted to clients. Assist in the training and mentoring of staff to encourage their advancement in the PCA disciplines.
- Become proficient in all client templates and report authoring platforms, including, but not limited to MS Word, MS Excel, Parcel, and Quire.
- Stay apprised of current and relevant requirements/regulations/standards
- Communicate problems, questions, and concerns related to projects to interested parties in a timely manner.
- Self-report weekly Scorecard goals related to individual and company goals.
- Adhere to CEG Management’s schedule / calendar for daily assignments. Reach out to Management if additional time is needed to complete tasks, as well as if tasks are completed early so that Management can help make decisions on workflow needs.
- Promote / create strong relationships among contractors, employees, and clients.
- Work to establish open and honest lines of communication with management and teammates.
- Help identify and resolve need for process improvements.
- Help to identify areas of need and help support, train, and mentor team mates.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelors degree required
- 5 years Due Diligence consulting related discipline
- Knowledge of Architectural & Engineering and Property Condition Assessments (PCA) concepts
- Field Inspections experience
- Professional maturity
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!
A Little About Us
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.