Job Title: Outside Sales Representative
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Are you a strong sales hunter and love to blaze trails? Do you want the opportunity to work independently rather than checking into an office every day? Are you passionate about sales and closing deals? If so, we want to talk to you!
What’s in it for you?
• Huge amount of flexibility!
• Company computer, mileage reimbursement, company cell phone – We’ll set you up for success!
• Full time position, base + commission structure
Position Summary: The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting individual Account Sales Objectives by acquiring/securing new accounts, generating account and competitor information pertinent to the market, meeting individual quotas and the performance requirements relating to overall business/ group sales objectives, as identified by the Sales Manager. *The ideal location for the person will be in Butler or Warren County.
What you’ll be doing:
• Attains individual and group sales objectives
• Provides regular updates and information relating to daily activities and account status to the Sales Manager
• Works in cooperation with the Sales Manager to help achieve individual objectives
• Works with the Sales Manager to develop reports to indicate levels of individual and group achievement
• Develops and maintains economic and market information documentation
• Analyzes, collates and presents information related to current market conditions and competition as requested by the Sales Manager
• Establishes and maintains accurate prospect and customers records
• Cooperates and coordinates start-up of new accounts with Operations Representatives
• Prepares and/or reviews new business proposals with accuracy and professionalism
• Makes recommendations to Sales Manager relating to effective sales methods and techniques
• Performs other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need to succeed:
• High school diploma or GED
• 2 years previous experience in sales, telemarketing or administration in sales department
• Excellent written/ verbal English communication skills with pleasant telephone manner
• Proficient use of MS Office products to including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and use of the internet
• Ability to document detailed and accurate prospect and client information in ACT CRM
A little about us:
Jan-Pro is the #1 Commercial Cleaning Franchise and #4 Fastest Growing Franchise as reported in 2018 Entrepreneur Magazine rankings. This position is located in our Blue Ash, OH office.