Job Title: Project Manager
Client: Garnett Signs
Location: Lakewood, CO
Are you a seasoned commercial construction Project Manager with proven leadership abilities? Are you a compelling communicator who excels at uniting people to achieve a common goal? Are you organized and detail oriented yet highly efficient and effective? Are you looking to maximize these skills to achieve the next level in your career?
If so…I am looking for you!
Since 1946, Garnett Sign Studio has been providing quality, custom solutions to local and nationwide clients. We’re proud to be a full-service leader in the architectural sign industry. Our small yet incredibly talented team of Graphic Artists, Project Managers, and Craftsmen work with Owners, Architects, General Contractors and Designers throughout the construction process to perfect those finishing touches that make each project a success.
https://garnettsigns.com/ / https://www.facebook.com/Garnett-Signs-117296626345746/ / https://www.linkedin.com/company/garnett-signs/about/
The Project Manager will act as a client champion, serving as a single point of contact for clients, while managing all phases of Signage projects from design & development, through installment, delivering on time and within budget. If you are self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, have a great work ethic, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing industry-leader … this is the position for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the face of the company and project from design through installment
- Act as the main contact and advocate for the client, maintaining a strong client relationship through collaboration and communication
- Deliver responsive customer service that builds confidence and high quality service
- Manages day-to-day aspects and full scope of work to get a project designed, approved, estimated, planned, built, and installed
- Conduct project kick-off upon completion of a signed a contract
- Create and manage project plan, and all related project documents
- Oversee projects from start to finish (including scope, budget, monthly billing, design, installment)
- Directly manage the creation of the sign drawings either working with the Art team to complete the drawings or if possible, creating the drawings directly
- Manage review and revision processes with client
- Have a thorough understanding of what is billable at all times, and complete invoices completely and accurately in a timely fashion.
- Monitors the fabrication process and acts as single point of contact for client during all phases
- Adhere to the terms of the contract at all times
- Exercise sound judgement in managing change requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Keep detailed, organized documentation for projects at all times allowing documentation to be accessible to members of the management team for review
- 5+ years’ commercial construction PM/Super experience: (commercial signage experience is a plus)
- Effective leadership with proven management skills
- Must be able to read and understand architectural drawings, plans and specs
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with clients on proposals, budgets, design, etc., throughout the entire project
- Technically savvy and proficient with modern software tools: (Ideally proficient with Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- PMP Certification is preferred, but NOT required
COMPENSATION: Garnett Sign Studio offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary. Employees are eligible to participate in a benefits package that includes comprehensive medical benefits, vacation time and a matching 401K plan.
About TalenTrust: We work with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client's recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client's culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client. Find out more about our services by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com