Plant Operator - Experienced DCS Oil and Gas
Title: Plant Operator - Experienced DCS Oil and Gas
Company: DCP Midstream
Location: Denver, CO (relocation assistance available)
Are you interested in working for a company that just received a best-in-class industry safety award AND one that was just ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers in 2019? Come check us out! Learn why Forbes and market research company Statista have DCP on their list of "companies liked best by employees.https://www.forbes.com/lists/best-midsize-employers/…
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer, working to ensure that the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company, and as such, we offer an increased level of stability. We are committed to greatness in everything we do - from operating efficiently, reliably, and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Outstanding 401k plan with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Employee-matching charitable gifts program
- And more!
DCP Midstream is accelerating the use of plant remote board operations. From our state-of-the-art Integrated Collaboration/Control Center (ICC) the Board Operator monitors the flows, pressures and specifications of our field operations. They remotely and manually quarterback the safe and reliable performance of our operations, overseeing daily field gas flow goals of 400 mmcf/d up to over 1bcf/d.
The ICC monitors operational data for 40+ plants with full integration of operating, engineering, financial and optimization data utilizing plant and system optimization models to maximize value through integrated decision making. The ICC optimization value stream includes 24x7 monitoring, plant and system optimization, gas scheduling and remote gas plant board operations.
As a Plant/Board Operator, you will have optimization models, engineering, financial and operations support at your fingertips to maximize the efficiency and profitability of the plants you are operating. The benefits of operating gas plants in the ICC include:
- One centralized location
- Enabled real-time data
- Data driven problem solving
- Improved incident troubleshooting and system reliability
- Enhanced system-wide transparency
- Optimal performance
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High school diploma or GED; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 6 years previous remote operations experience in a gas plant (or similar)
- Ability to read and understand P&ID’s and PFD’s
- Excellent communication, collaboration, self-management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced multi-tasking capability with the ability to monitor, react and control multiple computer screens simultaneously
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with a creative approach to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to influence and persuade others in order to maximize value through integrated decision making process
- Forward thinking approach to work and willingness to keep learning and developing skills.
- Willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status
Other relevant titles: Control Room, Integrated Control Center, Cryo, Cryogenic, NGL, LNG, Natural Gas, Board Operator, Remote Control Center, Remote Control Room, Integrated Operations Center, DCS