Position: Sales Account Executive
Client: Bay Cities
Location: Cicero, IL
Bay Cities delivers concept to completion as a turnkey solutions provider. They are a direct manufacturer specializing in point of purchase displays, retail packaging, in-store signage, industrial packaging and digital printing. The Bay Cities in house design center offers structural and graphic design as well as an in house, certified lab that conducts a series of tests in vibration, drop, & incline impact to ensure your products arrive safely. They can provide insight and expertise for every phase of the process from design to retail placement. Employee owned and founded in 1956, Bay Cities has expertise in speed to market. They are easy to do business with and are an authority on garnering attention in the aisle. They are a vendor of choice for major retail players including Sam’s, Costco, Kroger, Walgreens and numerous others.
Bay Cities Mission:
They are the premier designers and manufacturers of packaging and displays.
Bay Cities Values:
- Passion: They have heart with a servant attitude.
- Responsible: They own it!
- Creative: Their mind-blowing ideas create Client success.
- Safe: Their safe work habits protect us all.
- Integrity: They honor our business & our planet with sustainable practices.
- Fun: They take their work seriously- not themselves J
The Sales Account Executive will establish and maintain business relationships focused on POP, Retail Display, Retail Packaging, Pack-Out and fulfillment opportunities. The Sales Account Executive will also meet with potential customers to determine product needs and to coordinate and present design concepts and work proposals, as well as advise clients as to scheduling, costing and availability of products.
- Uses knowledge of market, suppliers, customers and competitors to gain profitable new business and to increase profitability of existing ones
- Forecasts and manages pipeline for timely progression of prospects to customers
- Ensures that agreed-upon alternatives for the client have the support of all parties involved internally and externally. Considers design, applications, costing, scheduling and availability in recommending various options
- Maintains contact to build relationship for future business when immediate opportunity is not present
- Accurately allocates sales probabilities for every prospect and achieves target conversion ratios for each step in the sales process
- Promotes ideas persuasively and shapes the opinions of others. Effectively persuades and influences individuals and can overcome the resistance of others
- Effectively manages own time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Effectively closes contracts in a timely manner
- Knows what to accomplish on his/her own and when to involve and delegate to others
- Self-starting; seizes opportunities as they arise. Completes assignments independently without constant supervision
- Spends largest percentage of time in the field, prospecting new customers and cultivating existing customers. Networks inside and outside the company to broaden business knowledge and increase personal effectiveness
- Has a thorough understanding of the competition; stays familiar with their strategy, products, and services. Gathers, synthesizes, shares and acts on knowledge of markets and customers to grow profitable volume and build brand equity
- Understands the meaning and interrelationship of key financial indicators including profit, costs and margins
- Communicates all Client project requirements through CRM system. Has a thorough understanding of manufacturing, design, AR, and 3PL capabilities
- Ensures ongoing satisfaction through responding promptly, resolving issues and following up to determine satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in business to business sales in related industries: Printing, corrugated, paper board, POP, Retail Packaging and digital.
- Strong experience with POP, Displays, Retail ready packaging, Pack-Out, Fulfillment.
- Thorough knowledge of CRM software, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and other applicable tools.
- Valid Driver's License with DMV evidence of good driving record.
A Little About Us:
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.