Position: Recruitment Account Manager
Client: TalenTrust/DCP Midstream
Location: Denver, CO
TalenTrust is hiring a full-time onsite Recruitment Account Manager to support our client, DCP Midstream. This position serves as a key member of the TalenTrust team; while working onsite at the DCP Midstream offices in downtown Denver, CO.
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. They are a “must-run” company and are committed to greater in everything they do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
What you’ll be doing:
• Establishing and maintaining relationships and serving as the key go-to recruitment support for DCP Midstream; across all levels of the organization
• Collaborating with the recruitment team and hiring managers to ensure search strategy is aligned with the position and client requirements and produces successful results.
• Full cycle recruiting; including review of applicants, passive sourcing, interviews, presenting candidates to DCP hiring managers; client and candidate debriefs; and other responsibilities in support of the recruitment team as needed.
• Facilitating, scheduling, and coordinating candidate interviews with the client, ensuring all parties have timely, accurate information about the interview meeting logistics.
• Documenting all critical information in iCIMS and Taleo (Applicant Tracking Systems) in a way that can be understood and reported on by peers and leadership.
• Manage reporting needs, including monthly recruitment metrics compilation, distribution, collection, and presentation of hiring manager survey feedback (using Excel, PPT, and SurveyMonkey). Manage ad-hoc reporting requests from recruitment team.
• Supporting your team and hiring managers to ensure nothing falls through the cracks while following a defined process.
• Demonstrating excellent judgment and the ability to make decisions autonomously.
• Learning and sharing best practices in order to support the organization in continuous improvement.
This what we anticipate you’ll be doing, the actuality is we are a growing company so we’ll need your support in doing whatever needs to happen that day, hour, or minute. We can promise every day will be different and you’ll never be bored.
Don’t apply unless you are:
• Skilled at building genuine relationships, facilitating productive and focused conversations
• Really smart (and can prove it)
• Always looking for a better, more efficient way to get things done
• A great verbal and written communicator
• So organized you sometimes annoy people
• So full of energy you are envied by the sun
• Flexible (we’re thinking gumby-like)
• An entrepreneurial spirit at heart
• Personally align with our company values (see Our Values below)
• We do the right thing even when it’s hard
• We are honest, transparent and act with integrity
• We treat everyone we serve with respect and dignity
• We are passionate and seek excellence in all that we do
• We are naturally curious and challenge the status quo
Other important things you should have:
• A strong background in account management
• Proven experience in recruitment in a fast paced, client-centric environment
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); and strong technology skills
TalenTrust, www.talentrust.com, is a Recruitment Outsourcing firm that helps companies hire the right people to accelerate their growth. We have the expertise and tools to help our clients attract the top players in their industry, and retain them. More than any other single factor, it’s our clients’ people that make them stand out in the market – and it is their people that most impact their bottom line.