Job Title: Logistics Development Director
Location: Cedar Falls, IA
Are you fascinated by the growing electric vehicle market, and want an opportunity to work within this industry? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible solutions? If so, let’s talk because Bossard is seeking someone like you for their newly created role as a Development Director! **This is a remote, work from home position
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities. They continue to build out their west-coast operations, so join now to be a contributor to the company growth as well as your own!
- Be part of the team developing new strategies and innovative ideas for servicing an age old market through a brand new Design/Innovation Center in the bay area
- Strong base salary plus bonus, full benefits and much more!
- Diversity within the role as no two days are the same.
- Work closely with large, innovative customers creating disruptive and cutting edge solutions in their markets
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world, and are the key players and a dominating power-house in the electric vehicle industry! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
Under the supervision of the VP Sales and Marketing, Logistics Development Director is responsible for promoting, acquisition, development and penetration of Bossard Smart Factory Logistics Services in North America. You will be the internal and external evangelist for our industry leading SFL services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Acquisition and execution of projects for introduction of Smart Factory Logistics Service at customers.
- Coordinate the various training of customers and suppliers, handover of systems to Account Management.
- Support of existing customer accounts, solving process related problems
- Perform market research and develop and implement marketing material,
- Support of all Bossard Americas entities and Bossard Group liaison.
- Travel up to 30% (domestic and international)
What You Need To Suceed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Several years’ practice selling in B2B environment
- Familiarity with project management
- Presentation and training skills
- Experience selling software and consultative solutions.
- Understanding lean manufacturing, supply chain, material flow principles
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a track record of implementing successful lean improvement projects is a plus.