Job title: Mgr.Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Client: DCP Midstrean
Are you well-versed and extremely knowledgeable on all state and federal government integrity programs and looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow within a stable, reputable company and lead a team of your own? Then this is the perfect job for you!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Outstanding 401k plan with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Employee-matching charitable gifts program
- And more!
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer, working to ensure that the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company, and as such, we offer an increased level of stability. We are committed to greatness in everything we do - from operating efficiently, reliably, and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
The Manager, Pipeline Integrity Engineer is responsible for compliance and pipeline integrity requirements for interstate and intrastate hazardous liquid pipelines and gas transmission pipelines. As the Manager of Pipeline Integrity Engineer, you will provide technical support to the operations and facilitate the implementation of integrity management programs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive systematic and fully integrated Pipeline Integrity Program and ensure that the integrity management programs effectively address risk and that metrics are used to continuously monitor performance and identify trends
- Ensure that the company’s pipeline systems are operated and maintained in a safe and responsible manner and in accordance with federal, state and local integrity regulations
- Provide expert consultation to engineering, corrosion and operations groups regarding integrity regulatory requirements and works to ensure that pipeline operations are conducted within the risk profile of the company.
- Develop integrity practices and procedures related to the operation and maintenance of the physical pipelines
- Interact with all levels of employees to disseminate broad base interdisciplinary knowledge of DCP policies, and regulations
- Create, implement, and maintain budgets and forecasting for all pipeline integrity activities
- Develop and maintain pipeline related procedures, Required Practices and specifications including, but not limited to, In-Line-Tool Inspection (ILI), hydrostatic testing, Direct Assessment, and general pipeline operations. Ensure adherence to and provide technical direction to implement these procedures.
- Oversee the evaluation of every segment of pipe for the likelihood of susceptibility to each physical threat (including interactive threats) through the analysis of integrity data from various sources such as, construction and operating history, soil test data, coating condition, pipe inspections, in-line inspection data, risk algorithm data, hydrostatic test data, corrosion data, etc.
- Engineering degree with 10+ years of experience in compliance and integrity management for gas and liquids pipelines
- 10+ years of experience in compliance and pipeline integrity management for gas and liquids pipelines
- Knowledge of DOT Part 192, DOT Part 195, and Texas Integrity Regulation (§8.101), RSTRENG, ANSI/ASME B31G, ASME B31.8S, API 1160, API 5L, ASTM B31.4, ASTM B31.8, API 5CRA, API 5A and NACE Standards
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience with pipeline integrity testing, metallurgy, pipeline failure mechanisms, and nondestructive testing methods
- Strong knowledge of pipeline hydrostatic pressure testing, repairs, modifications and rehabilitation
- Working knowledge of corrosion principles and mitigation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and will be required to travel at least 25% of the time
- Strong understanding of GIS tools and PODS database
- Experience with NGL products
- Exhibits leadership skills, abilities and desire for continuous improvement and transformation
- Established relationships with professional organizations such as API, GPA and NACE
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status