Sr Administrative Assistant
Do you enjoy helping others and are you proud of the service you provide to those you support? Do you appreciate having freedom to make decisions on your own? Are you looking for variety in your next administrative position? If you said ‘yes’ to all of these, then keep reading an apply below!
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
To perform clerical and office services for the Asset and miscellaneous clerical, accounting and administrative functions.
- Perform general office tasks including opening and sorting mail, faxing, operating multiple phone lines, office and supply maintenance, filing, general correspondence, meeting coordination
- Responsible for Asset record management retention systems, time sheets, and filing requirements as necessary and required by the different operating and support groups
- Responsible for Asset Time Sheets – reporting and submitting
- Responsible for clerical tasks required in preparation of routine correspondence and reports
- Other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Incumbent has 3-5 years prior relevant office administrative experience and may have oil and gas experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and different databases’, and mainframe systems
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Organizational and prioritization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, good communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Analytical skills, significant attention to detail and be able to determine where discrepancies may exist in data
- Ability to take work direction from various sources and meet the requirements of various different internal and external customers and balance the priorities
- Ability to be multi-dimensional, completing special projects when requested by others
- PeopleSoft Accounting – intermediate or advanced level; ideal but not required
- Familiar with processing of invoices and knowledge of invoice terms
- Knowledge of company benefits to assist other employees
- Advanced knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Ability to make presentations as required
DCP Midstream is committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.