About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
The IT Security Analyst II is responsible for ensuring the implementation and management IT security controls is appropriately managed and reviewed.
What Will You Be Responsible For:
- Participates in ID, group, and ownership management and various other Active Directory maintenance activities
- Applying knowledge of access management, to ensure that all access is appropriate
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of IT Security processes, procedures and documentation
- Assisting in the development of information security metrics and scorecards to measure the effectiveness of the enterprise security program
- Participate in the periodic reviews of application, system and folder access.
- Participates in the Companies Sarbanes-Oxley audit process to ensure that the appropriate controls exist and that the controls are operating effectively
- Produces evidence as required by internal and external audit
- Participates in the review and recommendation of changes to DCP Midstream Information Security Policies and Standards
- Assist in IT Security incident response efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years IT Security experience including security architecture
- Foundational knowledge in multiple information security domains such as access control, Web content filtering, email filtering
- After hours work may be necessary to support outages or off-hours maintenance windows.
- Understanding of Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows 7, Windows 10
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.