About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role provides leadership, direction and oversight across IT and Enterprise Service Management and IT Program Management. This includes operational and systems management, strong business alignment to understand and translate company goals and objectives to deliver solutions that drive business value. Collaborates with a variety of stakeholders; translates strategies into roadmaps or requirements ensuring effective value-added solutions; maintains budgets, negotiates contracts, drives policies and procedures. As part of an Agile team, strong communication and analytical skills are required.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Leading day-to-day operational or project oversight leveraging the ServiceNow platform or Project Server platform to ensure the design and architected solutions, resource and cost management requirements ensure objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members or peers; ensure collaboration and alignment between IT and business teams; mentors, coaches and drives process rigor
- Builds and maintains system documentation or technology roadmaps, working closely with other critical IT and business personnel
- Collaborates and facilitates cross functional teams to resolve complex business requirements and ensures design solutions are cost effective, efficient and forward thinking
- Manages IT portfolio and team budgets, develop ROI and business cases, cost or valuation estimates
- Manages contractual obligations, SOW and Change Order (CO)
- Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT
- Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions
- Strong organization and communications skills to influence and drive decisions forward
- Must have a minimum of 10-15 years IT experience with 5-7 years specifically in IT Service Management or Enterprise Service Management; Program management (PMO) a plus
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience
- Must have experience with ServiceNow platforms, implementations and ITIL best practices
- Must have experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum and Kanban) and associated tools
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong influencer, able to create messages and communication materials for multiple levels; OCM experience a plus
- Must have a broad, technical IT background with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Project management, MS Project Server experience and PMP certification, a plus
- Lean Kaizen or Design Thinking experience, a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.