About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as an experienced lead of Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics and Big Data related projects and activities; serves as the lead for medium to complex activities; who understands company goals and objectives. This role enables collaboration with cross-functional teams to translate Data Analytics strategies into roadmaps and requirements ensuring resolution with effectiveness and efficiency. This role is responsible for the research and development of business cases, designs, configurations, implementation plans and overall project management activities. Maintains budgets, negotiate contracts, work closely with 3rd parties, vendors and other critical personnel. Strong communication and analytical skills are required as part of this agile team. Provides support to team members as needed.
What you Will be Responsible For:
- Serves as PM & Business System Analyst V / Lead for medium to complex IT / technology related project activity covering all areas or project management (business case, design, requirements, test scripts, etc).
- Develops, implements and supports enterprise-wide master data management and data governance program, processes, and technologies, works closely with management to develop ROI, cost or valuation estimates
- Leads the development of enterprise-wide KPIs and delivers data analytics and business intelligence solutions including methods to measure them
- Leads the development of enterprise architecture recommendations for components relating to the data and analytics space; maintains BI tools & technology roadmaps & strategic vision
- Mentors and guides team members and the business of the capabilities of Business Intelligence; Considered an expert in this field
- May drive Governance meetings, develop ROI and business cases, cost or valuation estimates
- Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT
- Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions
- Mentor, guide and advise less-experienced personnel
- May need to juggle multiple projects at once with little to no supervision
- Must have a minimum of 5- 8 years’ experience (preferably 10+ years) in similar roles managing or supporting projects / programs in data analytics, machine learning , artificial intelligence, RPA supported by automation anywhere or adjacent platforms and / or Cloud strategy & deployments
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics, or related subject
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SAP Business Objects, etc.), databases (Oracle, MSSQLServer, etc), ETL (Informatica, etc.)
- Must have a broad, technical IT background with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong influencer, able to create messages and communication materials for multiple levels; OCM experience a plus
- Experience working with unstructured data sets is a plus. Experience with C#, Java, R, and/or Python is a plus
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure stack and Hadoop a plus
- Experience with Sungard/FIS Aligne, Allegro, Flowcal, OSI PI, or Peoplesoft software a plus
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry a plus
- Project management experience and PMP certifications, a plus
- Scrum / Agile experience, a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.