NGL Pipeline Technician
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
Day to day:
The Pipeline Technician is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the equipment in their geographic area of responsibility. The role is a generalist position, intended to be qualified to perform the majority of maintenance, measurement, and repair tasks.
What you will be responsible for:
- Maintain PLC, HMI equipment, software, pipeline valves and actuators.
- Maintain and repair motor control equipment
- Promotes good relations between the company, customers and the landowners.
- Maintain close contact with the Area Supervisor in regard to equipment trouble reports and scheduled equipment maintenance to ensure minimum interruption of product throughout.
- Maintenance and repair of prime mover and pumps.
- Sampling and testing of product streams for quality control and accurate measurement.
- Maintains facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
- Participates in available cross training to effectively develop skills in themselves and peers.
- Knowledgeable of environmental regulations and company policy concerning handling and disposal
- 2+ years of applicable experience on NGL Pipeline Operations
- 2+ years of experience with liquid measurement
- Live within 35 miles of reporting location
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.