SERVICE DIVISION OVERVIEW
LINX Multimedia Service Division’s goal is to become one of the leading Audio Visual service providers in Colorado and Wyoming by delivering superior customer service with highly qualified specialist’s that can exceed our customer’s expectations.
The Service specialist will lead LINX MM in break fix and troubleshooting response for customers. Service Specialists will be technical leaders in the service division, providing assistance and expertise to customers. The Service Specialist will work closely with the Service Manager and Service Operations Lead to efficiently resolve customer issues in a timely and customer friendly manner. Service Specialists will maintain a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure AV equipment such as control systems (Crestron/ AMX/ Extron), Audio DSPs, matrix switchers, codec's.
- Demonstrate superior troubleshooting and break fix abilities.
- Obtain and Maintain industry certifications.
- Properly manage call times and provide though documentation in CRM pertaining to the call and resolution
- Accurately track hours to calls
- Ability to obtain RMA information and requirements from manufacturers.
- Review schematic designs using Bluebeam.
- Show the ability to interact with LINX Multimedia Project Engineers, Project Managers, Programmers, and Technicians.
- Demonstrate creative solutions to help differentiate Linx Multimedia.
- Manage Service Van inventory and maintenance of vehicle.
- Display communication abilities internally and externally.
- Willingness to perform other duties that are LINX MM associated.
- This role may require participation in an after-hours on-call program.
- Attitude and Aptitude to learn and solve problems.
- Superior customer communication skills
- At least two years of experience in the professional audio/video integration required.
- Experience with configuring Crestron and/or AMX systems preferred. Certifications preferred.
- CTS (CTS-I) certification is highly preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred, and overall Microsoft Office experience.
This position offers a competitive salary with incentive plan, in addition to a robust benefits package.