Job Title: Outside Sales Consultant
Location: Remote – Lakewood, CO HQ
Are you a strong sales hunter and love to blaze trails? Do you want the opportunity to work independently rather than checking into an office every day? Are you passionate about sales and closing deals? If so, please consider joining our dedicated team of B2B Sales Professionals as an Outside Sales Consultant selling for the #1 fastest-growing franchise system in the world!
Some great perks:
- Sales appointments typically set by Inside Sales Team – Score!
- Huge amount of flexibility – Including ability to work virtually after training period
- Company laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance – We’ll set you up for success
- Full time position, base + commission structure, and benefits!
A Little About Us
Jan-Pro Colorado is a rapidly growing business that is a part of the #1 fastest growing franchise system in the world. Jan-Pro of Colorado has been in business since 2002 and has grown in that time to be the largest Master Franchise in the Jan-Pro system.
We’ve celebrated massive success over the past 16 years and have received several awards as a result of our awesome team’s collaborative efforts:
- From Jan-Pro International: President’s Gold Circle Club, Office of the Year, Founders Award, & Master Franchise of the Year Award!
- Governor of Colorado, John Hickenloopener, said this of Jan Pro of Colorado in a congratulatory letter, “On behalf of the mile-high city of Denver, please accept my official congratulations and sincere thanks for bringing such a level of excellence to the business community of Denver and our state”
To learn more, check out our website and blog!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting, developing relationships, generating proposals, and closing contracts
- Achieving individual and group sales objectives
- Following the Jan-Pro sales process as directed by the President, and VP of Sales & Marketing
- Conducting sales presentations to prospective clients Monday through Friday all over Denver Metro area including, Lakewood, Denver, Aurora, Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont and neighboring areas
- Sales appointments are often set by the Inside Sales team, but this role will also include a certain amount of cold calling in addition to the given leads
- Generating bids and proposals after sales presentations and deliver these via e-mail or in-person
- Following up appropriately with prospective clients to increase opportunity to close
- Closing contracts accordingly and transition client to Operations team
- Participating in company meetings and sales team meetings every Monday in the Lakewood office
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of outside sales experience with a verifiable record of exceeding sales objectives
- Experience selling a service rather than a product; B2B sales experience preferred
- Experience developing short-term relationships with prospects and transitioning them to an Operations or Account Management partner after close of sale
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Can be trusted to follow the sales process, assess the audience and build rapport quickly with decision makers
- Ability to use e-mail for regular communication with clients, draft bids in Microsoft Word, general PC navigation and prior experience with a client relationship management system
- Excellent presentation skills included clear and pleasant phone manner, sales presentation skills and writing skills for development of bids and constant communication with clients
Yes, we have more benefits!
Health & Dental Benefits, 401(k) plus match, Vacation & Holiday Pay
Sounds great, right?! Here’s what’s next:
Apply online, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this could be the right fit for you!