Director Commercial Development
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
What you will be responsible for:
- Lead a team responsible for the creation and progression of business cases for all major growth projects in the areas of:
- Gas gathering & processing
- Natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) pipeline takeaway
- Coordinate with regional commercial teams to progress opportunities
- Develop economic justifications, create presentations, and manage the approvals process for all major growth projects
- Update leadership team regularly on progress
- Coordinate and maintain the regional strategic plans to grow the business
- Provide industry research and customer/competitor analysis to commercial teams
- Direct the analysis of M&A and JV opportunities and support negotiations
- Collaborate with Commercial, Operations, Marketing, Corporate and other groups, staffs, and companies on projects.
- Must possess a strong economic analysis and deal structure background, with a clear understanding of MLP financial drivers.
- Must understand basic physical properties of natural gas and natural gas liquids, gas gathering and processing operations, and production/reservoir engineering. Must be well-organized and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to coordinate across teams and functions in a large organization and be able to clearly articulate business cases and proposals to executives and board members. Reviews extensive data and performs economic interpretations/analyses of the data.
- Minimum 10 years previous experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Accounting, Marketing or Equivalent
- MBA Preferred