Do you enjoy providing world-class customer service and going onsite to take care of customers’ issues? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible product to satisfy their needs? If so, let’s talk because Bossard is adding a Customer Support Specialist to their team.
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities
- Diversity within the role as no two days are the same
- Work closely with companies like Tesla and John Deere
- Join a family oriented team that likes to have fun
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients. They are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative in an established market area.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide onsite and remote support for customers with any issues that they may be having. You will ensure that accurate supplier rejection information is communicated to the supplier or manufacturer as well as develop and implement supplier improvement programs for new and current Bossard suppliers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides the support required to successfully evaluate and resolve issues and bring to closure any supplier issues based on supplier non-conformances.
- Troubleshooting with suppliers’ processes and product non-conformities
- Facilitate the follow through of suppliers corrective actions
- Integrate and collaborate collectively with other global Bossard unit resources to increase efficiencies.
- Perform inspections and evaluations of products according to individual product specifications.
- Reviews laboratory reports for completeness and accuracy
- Promotes good will among departments to facilitate synergy of activities resulting in increased business and Customer value.
- Perform basic computer functions
- Confer with customers and suppliers regarding product quality
- Special Projects and other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma required
- Preferred 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Basic understanding of the manufacturing environment
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.