Do you enjoy providing world-class customer support; processing customer orders and taking care of their requests? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible product to satisfy their needs? If so, let’s talk because Arnold Industries, a Bossard company, is adding an Customer Service Representative to their team.
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door and have the opportunity for career advancement
- Strong base salary, bonus program and full benefits and much more!
- Diversity within the role as no two days are the same.
- Work closely with large, innovative customers creating disruptive and cutting-edge solutions in their markets
About Arnold and Bossard:
Arnold Industries originated in 1968, and was acquired by Bossard in 2016. Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world, and are the key players and a dominating power-house in the electric vehicle industry! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative in an established market area.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process customer requests and orders for materials, products and services, assuring the communication and resolution of customer performance requirements. You will be a liaison between customers and Arnold/Bossard, and be a primary communication link for their every need. You’ll also analyze cost, quality, and other nomenclature on order requests from customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Receive and respond to all Requests for Quotes from customers
- Validate and react to Supplier Performance Ratings from customers
- Verifies inventory and notifies Purchasing of customer orders that would deplete stock
- Expedite internally to assure shipment of customer orders
- Routes orders to departments for filling and follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates
- Informs shipping of packing or labeling requirements for customer shipments
- Receives customer concerns and initiates any internal action that maybe required
- Initiates and provides all Return Goods Authorizations to customers
- Confers with shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to provide proof of delivery requests from customers
- Other duties may be assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High School diploma plus 6+ years of strong inside sales/customers service/support experience
- Previous experience expediting sales orders
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Fastener industry experience and knowledge highly preferred
- Valid driver’s license – local travel visiting customers
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.