About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This position in Information Technology, will be responsible for assisting with maintaining the DCP PI System operations. The right candidate would be responsible for assisting in the growth of the PI system by monitoring data flow, provide Tier I support and training for users, assisting the PI Team with Business Use Case implementation, troubleshooting various data issues, maintaining AF Databases, Elements, and Templates. This position will also work closely with the DCP automation team to collaborate on updates, enhancements and requests from the field to provide the most up to date information possible to our personnel to increase production, promote safety, and make better business decisions.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participates in the development of clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code given specific requirements
- Develops code suitable for unit-testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- May work closely with IT team members on data-driven product development
- Supports and works closely with Project teams to troubleshoot / fix minor bugs
- Learns Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
- Can start with no experience (preferably 1-4 years) as an OSI PI Applications Developer/Admin for OSI PI, SCADA, and/or DCS systems
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience (preferably 4-7 years) in a cross-functional data intensive role, preferably in the Oil & Gas or similar industry
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience in Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting or similar discipline
- Must possess good communication, collaboration, teaming, self-management, and organization skills
- Must possess analytical skills for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Experience with enterprise reporting tools (Peoplesoft, Business Objects, Power BI, etc.) a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status