Business Systems Analyst
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as an experienced lead of IT related projects and activities; serves as the lead for medium to complex activities; who understands company goals and objectives. This role enables collaboration with cross-functional teams to translate strategies into roadmaps and requirements ensuring resolution with effectiveness and efficiency. This role is responsible for the research and development of business cases, designs, configurations, implementation plans and overall project management activities. Maintains budgets, negotiate contracts, work closely with 3rd parties, vendors and other critical personnel. Strong communication and analytical skills are required as part of this agile team. Provides support to team members as needed.
What you Will be Responsible For:
- Serves as PM / Lead for medium to complex IT related project activity covering all areas or project management (business case, design, requirements, test scripts, etc)
- Provides strong technical and functional IT / business support
- Serves as a lead member of the team who builds knowledge, cross trains, influences and guides others
- Collaborates and facilitates cross functional teams to resolve business requirements and ensures design solutions are cost effective, efficient and forward thinking
- May drive Governance meetings, develop ROI and business cases, cost or valuation estimates
- Understands and is accountable for contractual obligations, SOW and Change Order (CO), etc.
- Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT
- Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions
- Mentor, guide and advise less-experienced personnel
- May need to juggle multiple projects at once with little to no supervision
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience (preferably 10+ years) in similar roles managing or supporting IT related projects (e.g. Mail or Network upgrades, Hardware migrations, Web/Portal upgrades, etc)
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience
- Must have a broad, technical IT background with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong influencer, able to create messages and communication materials for multiple levels; OCM experience a plus
- Project management experience and PMP certifications, a plus
- Scrum / Agile experience, a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.