About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer, working to ensure that the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company, and as such, we offer an increased level of stability. We are committed to greatness in everything we do - from operating efficiently, reliably, and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Outstanding 401k plan with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Employee-matching charitable gifts program
- And more!
Our Pipeline Controllers are like air traffic controllers. They monitor the flows, pressures and specifications of our field operations. Our operators remotely and manually quarterback the safe and reliable performance of our operations, overseeing daily field gas flow goals of 400 mmcf/d up to over 1bcf/d.
A day in the life of our Pipeline Controllers: Oversee the overall operation of the field. Control room operating and pin pointing concerns to improve field operations. Exchange information with the Integrated Collaboration Center (ICC) based in Denver to maximize plant production, quality and efficiency. Interact with field personnel to coordinate pig launching and communication with DCP customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Operates plant facilities’ various equipment/systems including, but not limited to: process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, amine treating systems, inlet gas receivers and transfer facilities
- Monitoring the field remotely via electronic surveillance devices to insure operations are running smoothly
- Could be responsible for completing and submitting work orders through Maximo
- Communicates field performance and remediation recommendations to ICC and local leadership
- Could potentially manage acceptable condensate levels within field specifications
- Engaging stakeholders to develop and communicate monthly and daily operational targets.
- Continuously monitoring actual performance against those targets and driving/documenting the actions to address deviations
- Providing information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day to day operational performance
- Coordinating/supporting responses to abnormal operating events and crisis events
- Tracking deviations to plans and respective causes of deviations
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High school degree or GED
- Operator Qualification Certification preferred
- Willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
- 2 years previous operations experience in gas processing or similar
Apply online here or at www.dcpmidstream.com and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status