POSITION: Project Coordinator
STATUS: Full Time
PCS LEVEL: Staff
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: To assist the Senior Project Coordinator and Production Manager in the day-to-day scheduling and material ordering as it relates to all of PCS’ window/roofing/siding/etc. projects. Also, work in collaboration with RC’s to provide outstanding customer service focused on building a positive customer experience from start to finish.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Works with sales team, vendors, subcontractors and homeowners to coordinate build schedules
• Monitors courier services to insure on time product delivery and shipment
• Maintains build calendar to provide visibility to entire organization
• Works with RC to meet homeowner deadlines.
• Maximizes installation capacity through coordination of sub-contractors
• Meet homeowner(s) schedules to provide BERI experiences (measured through surveying)
• Work with RC and Production Manager to coordinate Opp call completion & customer sign-off
• Confirm check deposits & stain samples are collected prior to ordering of materials
• Evaluates effectiveness of order process with Production Manager and drives improvements
• Follows SOPs to achieve established FTC goals
• Experience in exterior home construction.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in Construction Management,
• Experience with job costs & margin calculations
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and a web-based scheduling software.
PCS CORE CHARACTERISTICS • Highly Ethical • Self-Motivated • Self-Disciplined • Team Focused PCS VALUES
• Integrity – Honesty
• Humility – Openness – Willingness
• Responsibility – Ownership
• Initiative – Drive – Ambition
• Resilience – Resourcefulness
• Self-Aware – Empathy
• Faith – Purpose
• Selflessness – Stewardship
• Enthusiasm - Excitement