Are you fascinated by the growing electric vehicle market, and want an opportunity to work within this industry? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible solutions? If so, let’s talk because Bossard is seeking someone like you for their newly created role as a Market Manager!
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities. They continue to build out their west-coast operations, so join now to be a contributor to the company growth as well as your own!
- Be part of the team developing new strategies and innovative ideas for servicing an age old market through a brand new Design/Innovation Center in the bay area
- Strong base salary plus bonus, full benefits and much more!
- Diversity within the role as no two days are the same.
- Work closely with large, innovative customers creating disruptive and cutting edge solutions in their markets
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world, and are the key players and a dominating power-house in the electric vehicle industry! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients. They are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative in an established market area.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
Under the supervision of the Region Sales Director, the Market Manager directs and manages the CRM group, and other routine sales duties in a designed geographic area or by Customer.
What You’ll Be Doing
- CRR, Service Technician and Account Management Team’s cost, performance and productivity.
- Maintaining a training program for their designated staff.
- Establish and maintain written goals, benefits, and measurements for all primary sales functions.
- Develop analytical tools and models to improve material planning techniques and practices.
- Confers with the CRM department to evaluate potential changes in customer demands or production schedules, which may affect inventory requirements (i.e., plant shut downs, new product offerings, product design changes, etc.)
- Maintains appropriate records to support material acquisition decision and to perform related analyses as needed.
- Use a combination of internal tools and reports, while communicating with CRM staff, PPM, and customers to effectively expedite the delivery of product.
- Manage price increases, negotiate with customers, and ensure system updates reflect current pricing.
- Manage the Customer Business Review Process.
- Responsible for sales growth of prospects in their portfolio/geography.
- Manage and post team KPI (Key Performance Indicators) on a monthly basis
- Organize and manage the monthly CIT (Customer Involvement Team) meetings
- Manage CRM Scorecard performance data on a bi-yearly basis
- Manage BIR (Bad Inventory Report) on a monthly basis
- Manage Cost Accountability process for PMM related to customer charge backs.
- Process Corrective Actions related to assigned job duties.
- Performs such other tasks and special projects as may be assigned from time to time by the Regional Sales Director.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A Bachelors degree in business management with 3-5 years of supervisory experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the industrial distribution/manufacturing industry required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- OEM experience, and/or industrial/manufacturing industry experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint experience
- ESS, BIR, BNA, and any other related systems or tools required
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.