About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the
country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are
a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as a technical developer capable of leading teams delivering and maintaining quality,
dynamic, scalable and secure code or system configurations. Must ensure supportable services and be
able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a wide set of responsibilities across the team. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to translate requirements into effective and efficient solutions. Responsible for developing and/or following standards, policies and procedures; has strong testing, troubleshooting and support skills.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Drives development teams and delivers clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well documented code or system configurations; leads regular code reviews, seeks ways to optimize team effectiveness
- Leads unit-testing of code or configuration for robustness, usability, reliability and effectiveness
- Drives the development of and adherence to standards for unit-testing of code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability; ensuring optimum effectiveness & efficiency
- Seeks methods and ideas to optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and a better user experience; researches and suggests new tools and technologies that are fit for purpose
- Drives interactions with IT or product stakeholders to define and fine-tune requirements; facilitates teamwork and collaboration with others in or out of IT.
- Drives Governance ensuring success of cross-functional teams; works closely with members on prioritization of issues, identifies and offers value solution opportunities and provides mentoring on operational excellence and continuous product/process improvement.
- Leads code development efforts, enterprise development standards, patterns and practices. Ensures proper team code reviews and processes are followed.
- Leads and/or manages medium to complex scale projects to develop and support quality enterprise solutions
- Mentors and guide team members, serves as a role model and leads by example.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience (preferably 10-20) as a Software Developer/Architect
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience
- 5+ Years in a lead development role in a team or collaborative environment.
- 4+ Years developing or managing on premise SharePoint or Office 365 SharePoint Sites.
- 3+ Years C# ASP.NET or MVC Application or Web Portal Development experience
- 3+ Years HTML (5)/CSS Design
- 1+ Year experience utilizing enterprise social network platforms such as Facebook Workplace.
- Experience developing or managing Enterprise Content Management systems and Document Repositories
- Experience in the software development lifecycle using Agile Methodologies such as scrum.
- Experience working with business users and identifying needs and requirements.
- Experience with project management a plus.
- Experience UI/UX Design experiences a plus.
- Experience working with vendors and outsourced resources a plus.
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Domain a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.