About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
Day to day:
Assist the Commercial team by coordinating projects including new well connections. Ensuring projects are executed in a timely manner and remain profitable. Monitor drilling activity and identify new well prospects to connect to DCP. Create maps, cost estimates and economic models to generate AFEs in Mercury for well connect projects. Coordinate with Operations, Measurement and Customers to ensure projects are completed timely.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develops cost estimates and design parameters for well connections, gathering system hydraulic modeling and GIS mapping functions.
- Develops project economic modeling and performs economic/profitability analyses.
- Determines project prioritization, initiates and tracks right of way request and acquisition work flow process.
- Makes contacts with field operations personnel and determines construction schedule, initiates contact and coordinates with Materials personnel to verify materials availability (e.g. pipe, meters).
- Plays key role in coordinating the communication/updates between customers, other commercial team members, accounting, and field operations personnel.
- May also be involved with developing gas projects (e.g. incremental gas connections) and new well contracting and negotiations, as well as re-contracting efforts.
- May become involved with administering gas purchase contracts, monitoring expiring contracts and handling producer inquiries.
- Utilizes various mainframe and PC-based systems (spreadsheets, LOTUS notes, Winflow, GIS, etc).
- Performs various special projects/assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or technical field preferred
- Understanding of the basic physical properties of natural gas, gas gathering, processing operations, basic economic analysis fundamentals
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.