SUPERVISOR CONTRACT ANALYSIS
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
The supervisor is responsible for the execution of contract formation and integration processes assuring integrity, accessibility and accuracy of data and instruments. Aligned with geographic regions, supervisor participates with representative business teams and assures appropriate contract administration support for the teams and external customers.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- In support of commercial and business development activity, manages the life cycle of a portfolio of contracts, ensuring timely and accurate completion of contracts and that metadata is entered accurately in various computer applications.
- Ensures that all contractual instruments include approved language and adheres to DCP policies and internal controls. Oversees compliance reporting and processes to achieve successful audit findings.
- Provides contract and portfolio research as needed to support commercial objectives and to respond to changing business conditions.
- Represents department in designing, developing and executing project plans to streamline and optimize business processes, often in collaboration with other departments.
- Represents department on application governance teams, including the prioritization of enhancements and maintenance and testing activities. Provides direction to analysts assigned to super user roles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of legal, project management, accounting or commercial experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft products
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills
5+ years of legal, project management, accounting or commercial experience
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft products
Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
t has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status