About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer, working to ensure that the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company, and as such, we offer an increased level of stability. We are committed to greatness in everything we do - from operating efficiently, reliably, and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
The regional reliability engineer provides technical expertise and leadership necessary to improve the performance facility equipment through the application of appropriate reliability tools such as root cause failure analysis, preventive and predictive maintenance techniques, identification of and resolution of bad actors through analysis of performance data and relevant trends, implementation of procedures, processes and training that promote continuous improvement and through active participation in project development.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Champion reliability efforts through training, coaching and mentoring
- Analyze available data to identify top items affecting equipment performance
- Lead and/or support reliability improvement initiatives
- Participate in project teams to ensure appropriate reliability objectives are incorporated into design and construction
- Participate in process and equipment troubleshooting
- Lead and/or support the development of equipment repair procedures
- Lead and/or participate in root cause failure analysis and the completion of identified action items
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of fundamental reliability tools and process including root cause failure analysis.
- Pareto analysis, predictive maintenance techniques, equipment criticality assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to translate complex data into information useful by all level of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of tools.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of science degree in engineering – mechanical preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with operations and/or maintenance of process equipment typical in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status