Sr Commercial Ops Rep I – NGL
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer, working to ensure that the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company, and as such, we offer an increased level of stability. We are committed to greatness in everything we do - from operating efficiently, reliably, and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Outstanding 401k plan with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Employee-matching charitable gifts program
- And more!
Candidate will be assigned assets, responsible for ensuring that y-grade natural gas liquids (NGLs) purchased from producers and third parties are scheduled on pipelines and to fractionation facilities in compliance with pipeline tariffs and contract terms. Interfaces with all areas of the company (i.e., commercial, operations, accounting, trading, etc.) and with external customers and counterparts to perform duties and to resolve issues. Provide backup support for Purity NGL Distribution.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Calculate monthly forecasts from each location and path to Frac/Sales Points.
- Obtaining and analyzing monthly receipt production data from company and third-party sources
- Submitting pipeline and frac nominations timely, monitoring receipts & deliveries to adjust nominations as necessary.
- Manage third party buy/sell and take-in-kind movements throughout the month and closing, including submitting third party buy/sell nominations, adjusting as necessary, in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Set y-grade distributions in third party systems for facility customers and adjust as necessary
- Manage Month End scheduling activities.
- Ability to read and interpret contracts & tariffs
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, accounting, marketing, engineering or equivalent work experience in a relevant business function.
- 3+ years’ experience in the midstream energy industry; Experience with NGL products is preferred
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed
- Ability to analyze complex problems quickly and make decisions with incomplete data
- Strong interpersonal skills, personal initiative, and effective time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and conscientious about quality and accuracy of work yet able to to multitask in a fast-paced, open trade-floor environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to wide range of internal / external stake holders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint,)
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status