Title: Senior Health Safety Coordinator
Company: DCP Midstream
Location: Midland, TX
What You Will Be Responsible For:
1. Generally responsible for environmental compliance activities at assigned facilities, in conjunction with Operations staff and other Environmental staff
2. Act as primary contact for Environmental Agencies, including coordination of agency inspections and follow-up activities
3. Maintain knowledge of applicable regulations, conduct regulatory assessments, and provide regulatory interpretations & guidance
4. Develop and execute implementation strategies for environmental policies, procedures, permits, and regulations
5. Complete operational compliance assistance reviews and support DCP environmental audits
6. Schedule, oversee, complete, and review operational monitoring and associated data, as required by environmental permits and regulations
7. Develop, review, and maintain records required to demonstrate compliance with environmental requirements
8. Develop, review, and submit various environmental reports, as required by permits and regulations
9. Respond to and complete reporting for environmental release events
• Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in environmental science, engineering or a related technical field
• Prefer a minimum of 2 years of related environmental experience, at least one year of which is related to conducting air quality permitting or compliance activities.
• Familiarity with federal and state environmental regulations (Title V, CAA, CWA, SPCC, SWPPP, etc.).
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.