Title: Environmental Specialist
Company: DCP Midstream
Location: Midland, Texas
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
About the Position
Generally responsible for environmental compliance activities at assigned facilities, in conjunction with Operations staff and other Environmental staff. Act as primary contact for Environmental Agencies, including coordination of agency inspections and follow-up activities. Maintain knowledge of applicable regulations, conduct regulatory assessments, and provide regulatory interpretations & guidance.
What you’ll work on:
- Develop and execute implementation strategies for environmental policies, procedures, permits, and regulations.
- Complete operational compliance assistance reviews and support DCP environmental audits
- Schedule, oversee, complete, and review operational monitoring and associated data, as required by environmental permits and regulations
- Develop, review, and maintain records required to demonstrate compliance with environmental requirements
- Develop, review, and submit various environmental reports, as required by permits and regulations
Respond to and complete reporting for environmental release events
- Work with other DCP staff to ensure new and modified operations secure required permits and authorizations
- Schedule and conduct environmental training
- Other duties as may be necessary to support DCP operations with respect to environmental requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in environmental science, engineering or a related technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of related environmental experience, at least one year of which is related to conducting air quality permitting or compliance activities.
- Familiarity with federal and state environmental regulations (Title V, CAA, CWA, SPCC, SWPPP, etc.).
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.