About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as a subject matter expert in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems domain area, serves as the lead for small to medium complexity activities and who understands company goals and objectives. Enables collaboration with cross-functional teams. Translates strategies into roadmaps and requirements ensuring resolution with the utmost effectiveness and efficiency. Responsible for the research and development of business cases, designs, configurations, implementation plans and overall management of project related activities. Work closely with 3rd parties, vendors and other critical personnel. Strong communication and analytical skills are required as part of this agile team. Provides support to team members as needed.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Leads and can drive small to medium size projects - either as PM or SME to design and architect solutions, build test cases and script development and ensures projects meet business and IT objectives
- Provides strong technical and functional business support
- Has strong business, vendor and IT relationships serving as a liaison between multiple areas to design and recommend effective, efficient solutions for complex problems, capture and document business requirements to determine cost estimates, business value and prioritization of the effort
- Drives small team Governance meetings, has a strong application, business and IT acumen who understands interactions and dependencies of environments and architectures and drives process or system recommendations
- Has a strong understanding of contractual obligations, IT policies/procedures, broader overall IT awareness
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application technology to the current and future business environment
- Guide and advise less-experienced Business Systems Analysts
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience (preferably 7-12 years) in similar roles managing or supporting Enterprise Resource Planning system related projects (e.g. Project Manager or Functional Lead)
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience
- CBAP or IIBA certifications are a plus
- Must have a functional or technical IT background with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have strong communication and collaboration skills articulating in clear concise messages
- Strong written/verbal communications skills. Understands importance and frequency of status updates or documentation capture and can present information or ideas openly
- Extensive experience with PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain version 9.1+ in a support or implementation capacity. Upgrade experience is a plus
- Experience with PeopleSoft General Ledger, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and/or Purchasing. Additional experience with Expenses, Asset Management, Billing, eProcurement, Supplier Contracts and/or Supplier Portal is a plus
- Ability to translate between functional requirements and technical designs
- Ability to work on all project phases: project preview, fit/gap analysis, configuration, design, testing and deployment
- Knowledge of financial and/or supply chain terminology and processes. Financial or supply chain certifications are a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.