About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
Perform necessary duties to ensure DCP operations comply with state and federal environmental laws and DCP Midstream policies and procedures with a focus on emissions tracking and reporting.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining tools for tracking emissions related environmental compliance at all Colorado facilities, in conjunction with Operations staff and other Environmental staff
- Act as primary contact for Environmental Agencies with a focus on emissions calculations, documentation, and reporting, including supporting agency inspections and follow-up activities
- Maintain knowledge of applicable regulations, conduct regulatory assessments, and provide regulatory interpretations & guidance
- Assist with the development and execution of implementation strategies for environmental policies, procedures, permits, and regulations
- Complete operational compliance assistance reviews and support DCP environmental audits
- Support the scheduling, oversight, completion, and review of operational monitoring and associated data, as required by environmental permits and regulations
- Develop, review, and maintain records required to demonstrate compliance with environmental requirements with a focus on emissions tracking and event reporting
- Develop, review, and submit various environmental reports, as required by permits and regulations with a focus on emissions tracking and event reporting
- Work with Operations and other Environmental staff to develop, implement, and manage systems and tools to respond to release events and complete reporting to meet environmental regulatory requirements and deadlines
- Work with other DCP staff to ensure new and modified operations secure required permits and authorizations
- Schedule and conduct environmental training
- Other duties as may be necessary to support DCP operations with respect to environmental requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in environmental science, engineering or a related technical field and a minimum of five years of related environmental experience, at least two years of which is related to conducting air quality permitting or compliance activities.
- Familiarity with federal and state environmental air regulations.
- Advanced mathematical, science, and analytical abilities.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in other MS Office packages.
- Effective and well developed written and oral communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.