Outside Sales Representative
Are you an Outside Sales Representative who loves hunting new business? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible solution to fulfill their needs? If so, let’s talk because Bossard recently expanded into the Los Angeles market and are looking to grow market-share exponentially. You will be an intricate part of this exciting growth!
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities.
- Join a new market where the sky is the limit! Your strategies and ideas for growing this market will be heard!
- Strong base salary plus commissions!
- Flexibility within the job; Work mostly in the field, traveling to visit clients.
- Company provided cell phone, computer, car allowance, etc.
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients. They are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative in an established market area.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will qualify, pursue, develop and acquire new strategic customers within the targeted segment and territory to promote the value of the various Bossard solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Pursue and acquire new strategic customers by promoting the value of our solutions
- Develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold calling, customer referrals, leads, community involvement and other innovative means of developing business
- Introduce and promote new product solutions (joint selling)
- Work with Market Manager in developing sales targets and other performance measures
- Introduce, support and development of new and existing logistics systems including customer inventory management systems.
- Provide market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Provide progress report on business development activity and results
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years’ experience in outside sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience targeting multiple levels within medium and large OEM’s.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings
- Competent in all Microsoft Office tools as well as a CRM, including willingness to learn new software
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.