Title: HR Operations Analyst
Company: Power & Telephone Supply
Location: Memphis, TN
We are looking for a collaborative and strategic partner to join our HR team at Power and Tel’s headquarters in Memphis. This person will oversee the roll-out of a new HCM system and work closely with the leadership team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the assessment, selection and implementation of a Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)/Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
- Process map, and define best practices around all aspects of the system including: payroll, time off, employee records, benefits, and more.
- Process map all transactional functions within HR to develop a flow to activities
- Troubleshoot problems and work with IT to make sure all programs integrate appropriately.
- Manage role-based groupings for access to system to maintain security of the system, keep data safe, organized and properly stored.
- Manage external vendors for all HR operations – HRIS/HCM system vendors, benefits vendors, learning content vendors, and IT.
- Analyze pay and performance inputs to identify areas of opportunity and share information in a summarized fashion.
- Analyze compensation practices and benefit plan designs, and recommend changes based on trends, usage, and overall feedback to remain competitive within the markets we serve.
A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Degree in math, statistics, computer science, business, or a closely related field preferred.
Must have implemented or managed and HRIS/HCM system.
7+ years of navigating the process flow of an HRIS/HCM including process improvements and facilitating change
2+ years presenting analytical finding to leadership based on data from and HRIS/HCM in a way that informs HR Policy.
5+ years process mapping HR processes/procedures to simplify back office processes.
It’d be a bonus, but not required:
- Experience running payroll
- Having implemented multiple platforms in different organizations
- Human resources generalist experience
- Experience with compensation modeling
- Experience with designing and analyzing benefit plans
- Strong analytical and Process Mapping/Work Flow Skills: Ability to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise.
- Math Skills: to estimate numerical data.
- Problem Solving: Ability to trouble shoot issues with data, feeds, and system errors.
- Vendor Management: Ability to work closely with vendors to ensure the company maximizes its contract. Holding vendors accountable to SLAs and ensuring the system and back office functions are efficient.