Are you a Java developer that loves to code? Are you looking for an opportunity to build innovative industry leading applications? Are you looking to work in a fun collaborative environment? Then MedKeeper is the company for you.
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Paid holidays and time off
- And more!
MedKeeper is an award-winning company that creates cloud-based mobile applications to help health care professionals better manage pharmacies and track medications. We offer a full range of benefits, but the most important one is a fun and casual work environment. We work closely together and we're excited about what we do. We believe that exceptional people create a great culture and ultimately, an outstanding business.
MedKeeper is looking for Software Developer to join their growing development team. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and will be directly responsible for writing code, testing, implementation and maintaining MedKeeper’ s premier products. This person will use innovative technical problem solving skills on a daily basis and have both the ability and desire to work autonomously and “own” their work.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Java programming.
- Experience based around mobile development, web development and/or database development is preferred.
- Must have a passion for innovative software development and problem solving.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, self-sufficient
- Possess a desire for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional attention to detail and technical aptitude.
- Ability and desire to work autonomously in a progressive, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively and as a resource with internal teams, as well as external customers.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences