Do you love to organize and coordinate projects? Do you have experience in the digital marketing space? Are you eager to offer meaningful contributions to a team that will listen to your ideas, cherish your process-driven nature, and appreciate your ability to self-direct? You may be a match for Intuitive Websites (IW). The IW team is seeking a Digital Project Coordinator in their rapidly growing business and highly collaborative team.
Some great perks:
- Location flexibility – you can work in Colorado Springs or Denver and sometimes from home
- Huge opportunities for career growth – you will be the 6th full-time employee on a team that is poised to triple in size in 2018.
- The ability to make meaningful contributions to the team
- Continued professional experience in the digital marketing space
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage action items for client design and development projects
- Work with the Account Manager and team to complete client action items, meet deadlines, and stay within approved budgets and client priorities
- Coordinate the efforts of IW and third-party contractors to deliver projects according to plan and provide timely and effective client communications
- Follow project objectives and oversees quality control throughout each project’s life cycle
- Develop full-scale project action plans and associated communication documents
- Oversee planning and scheduling of project timelines and milestones – track milestones and deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project action items, identify potential crises before they happen and devise contingency plans.
What you need:
- At least two years of experience in a digital marketing project coordinator role
- Extremely organized and process-oriented nature; ability to self-manage
- Desire to make substantial contributions and share ideas with a growing team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred