Are you a marketing specialist with top-notch writing skills? Are you naturally driven and enjoy developing marketing strategies and processes?
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk! PCS is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their growing team!
Who We Are:
PCS Residential is an established, dynamic company helping homeowners and property managers access, navigate and complete their exterior projects in roofing, windows, siding and gutters. Headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota and growing since 2006!
Our Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and processes while working with internal teams. Our Specialist may also communicate with the media and other interested parties to introduce new products and make organizational announcements.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing, training the organization and implementing brand standards, marketing processes and strategies.
- Managing PCS’s external social media presence, website development and design work. This requires exceptional written skills, the ability to develop and execute a consistent brand voice with a keen understanding of social media analytics and strategy.
- Collaborating with PCS’s Executive Team to develop the marketing strategy as well as monitoring marketing trends in the industry.
- Assisting in the identification of and targeting of potential new customers.
- Preparing sales and conference materials
- This is what we expect you’ll be doing, though the reality is that we are a dynamic and growing company, so no two days will be the same and you’ll never be bored!
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, HootSuite, WordPress & social analytics platforms highly preferred.
- Experience with Saleforce or equivalent CRMs a plus
- Marketing Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Great communication skills - in writing, verbally, using smoke signals, you name it…
- Organized - showing both initiative and follow up
- Energetic - acting with a sense of purpose and urgency
- Flexible (we’re thinking gumby-like)
- Strong attention to detail and driven
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online via our website, and we’ll be in touch ASAP!