About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as a subject matter expert in ETRM, Commercial, and Revenue Accounting. The role serves as the lead for medium to complex projects who understands company goals and objectives. Enables collaboration with cross-functional teams. Can translate strategies into roadmaps and requirements ensuring resolution with the utmost effectiveness and efficiency. This role will be responsible for the research and development of business cases, designs, configurations, implementation plans and overall management of project related activities. Must be able to maintain budgets, negotiate contracts, work closely with 3rd parties, vendors and other critical personnel. Strong communication and analytical skills are required as part of this agile team. Provides support to team members as needed.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Serves as PM / Lead for complex ETRM projects ensuring the design and architected solutions meet requirements, guides the development of test cases and scripts, manages project costs and resources to ensure objectives and KPI’s are met
- Provides strong technical and functional business support
- Serves as senior member of the team who builds knowledge, cross trains, influences and guides others
- Collaborates and facilitates cross functional teams to resolve complex business requirements and ensures design solutions are cost effective, efficient and forward thinking
- May drive Governance meetings, develop ROI and business cases, cost or valuation estimates
- Understands and is accountable for contractual obligations, SOW and Change Order (CO), etc.
- Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT
- Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions
- Mentor, guide and advise less-experienced personnel
- May need to juggle multiple projects at once with minimal supervision
- Must possess a strong BA/PM background with a track record of delivering large, complex ETRM enterprise projects
- Must have a minimum of 8 years experience (preferably 10-20 years) in similar roles managing ETRM, Commercial, and Revenue Accounting related projects
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience
- Must have a broad, technical IT background with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Natural Gas and NGLs Trading, Logistics, and Accounting, as well as terminals and gas and liquids processing plants business processes and technical solutions
- Must have strong project management experience - Ability to manage multiple projects at once with minimal supervision - Strong project execution skills including planning, budgeting, and negotiating with 3rd party vendors
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong influencer, able to create messages and communication materials for multiple levels; OCM experience a plus
- Must have mature experience with PM methodologies including agile/scrum
- Experience in Aligne, Allegro, Rightangle, and Quorum software, and PMP certifications, a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.