About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
This role serves as a subject matter expert in complex ETRM and Commercial applications. The role provides technical and functional support for critical mission applications for Contracting, Trading, Risk Management, Logistics, and Invoicing. Collaboratively works with and coordinates activities across teams to support ETRM applications effectively. Troubleshoots applications issues on a day-to-day basis. Participates in projects as required.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides effective technical and functional support for complex applications in the ETRM area
- Evaluates, analyzes and designs solutions for moderately complex business problems
- Works effectively with 3rd party software vendors to enable DCP business goals
- Works effectively with other IT groups (Infrastructure, Integrations, DBAs, Networks) to provide innovative solutions and/or support to existing applications
- Anticipates opportunities and can articulate recommendations and suggestions to business and IT
- Maintains good relationships and broad general knowledge across multiple business and IT functions
- Will need to juggle multiple activities at once
- Collaborates with the business partners on the development of business requirements and use cases as well as test cases
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 7 years experience in similar roles supporting complex mission critical ETRM and Commercial applications
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Training / Experience
- Must have a broad, technical IT background with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of Natural Gas and NGLs Contracting, Trading, Risk Management, Logistics, and Accounting business processes and technical solutions
- Must have adequate IT technical background including Oracle and MS SQL, Java, .NET to troubleshoot day-to-day application issues
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills and former experience dealing with 3rd party software vendors to enable an organization business needs through development and support of technical solutions
- Experience in Aligne, Allegro, Synthesis, and Rightangle highly desired
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.