Human Resources Manager
Are you a Human Resources Manager looking for a stable, well-established company where you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact?? Do you enjoy identifying, improving and automating processes and procedures as well as implementing new ones? Do you enjoy having a seat at the leadership table and guiding strategic initiatives and promoting company culture? If so, we need to talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
- Career growth and advancement
- And more!
About Mayo Aviation:
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers’ needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will partner closely with operational managers to attract, manage, retain and develop talented employees. This will be a diverse role where you will be responsible for employee relations, recruiting, on-boarding, training, performance management, payroll and benefits, and policy administration, as well as passionately serving as an advocate to the company’s mission, culture, and values to fully embrace our principles of profitable growth, client retention, world-class safety, and professional development. You’ll combine your strategic expertise with a pragmatic, hands-on approach to managing employee relationships.
Key Roles and Responsibilities You Will Be Responsible For:
- Operations Responsibilities and Employee Relations:
- Provide effective conflict resolution and coaching with the ultimate goal of improving retention
- Maintain employee files and HRIS with accuracy
- Drive proactive employee communications and engagement strategies
- Develop and administer performance programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Recruiting and On-Boarding:
- Drive the employment process including tracking and filling open positions, developing and implementing recruitment strategies, and making hiring recommendations aligned with overall staffing plans
- Oversee payroll, working with 3rd party outsourced vendors as needed
- Manage benefit plans including communication, year-end testing, enrollments, and terminations
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources
- Serve as the 401(k)-plan administrator to ensure compliance, accurate record keeping and maintenance as well as coordination of 401(k) committee meetings
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Management preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification desired
- Strong experience and automation experience with Paycom or other HRIS system
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.