Enterprise Sales Representative
Are you looking to take the next step in your career, with even further advancement opportunities down the road? Do you love cultivating sales leads and developing new relationships with potential clients? Are you passionate about technology and learning? If so, let’s talk about an Enterprise Sales Representative position with DevelopIntelligence!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Work for one of the top-rated software training companies in the industry; their customer base consists of companies like Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, VMWare, and many other Fortune 500 companies
- And more!
DevelopIntelligence improves the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients all over the world. They are a Boulder based company, with their trainers based anywhere in the US. Their clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to name a few. In their 9 years of providing training, they have trained over 40,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is their 98% overall satisfaction rating from their students. They customize each training session to their clients’ needs and pride themselves on their personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. They are very much project focused and their learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of their end clients.
To learn more about DevelopIntelligence, and how they give back, follow this link.
The Enterprise Sales Representative is a vital member of the sales team and is the primary front-line sales representative for strategic accounts to deliver customer value and drive accelerated growth. As the Enterprise Sales Rep, you will be responsible for identifying, perusing, and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 1000 customers. This is an existing position within a well-established company and unique opportunity where you can use your passion for solving customer problems, relationship building, and closing sales to have a direct influence on company growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Meet and exceed revenue and margin goals through a sales territory and account plans
- Responsible for ownership of an opportunity throughout the sales cycle, leading the engagement of other subject matter experts, general account managers and resources as needed
- Cultivate relationships with Enterprise accounts at the executive level, as well as build and broaden brand loyalty at the mid and lower levels of the Enterprise
- Manages all opportunities utilizing SalesForce and following standard sales process steps.
- Prepare customized focused presentations based on potential customers' needs
- Develop a territory plan and execute to ensure maximum market penetration
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Work collaboratively across internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- An experienced, mature and seasoned sales professional with at least 5 years of experience successfully selling IT hardware, software and professional services solutions directly to large enterprise accounts.
- Experience in value-added/consultative selling.
- Hands on experience using a CRM (i.e. Salesforce).
- Ability to travel within United States.
- Extremely self-motivated and driven by rich, highly leveraged compensation plans.
- Able to think strategically and leverage resources as well as able to present, communicate and sell effectively to senior level executives.
- BA/BS or post graduate degree from accredited college or university in a related field of study or equivalent sales experience
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.