Are you a front-end developer that loves to code, but also help mentor junior developers? Are you looking for an opportunity to build new things using current leading-edge technology? Are you looking to influence company operations and work in a fun environment? As part of the DCP team, you'll have the ability to fundamentally impact DCP's technical direction and operations as we transform the way we run our industry-leading business.
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Outstanding 401k plan with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Employee-matching charitable gifts program
- And more!
About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer, working to ensure that the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company, and as such, we offer an increased level of stability. We are committed to greatness in everything we do - from operating efficiently, reliably, and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
As a Front-End Developer, you will design and develop dynamic, responsive and interactive web/hybrid mobile applications. You will also translate requirements, wireframes and conceptual designs into high quality, visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create clear, consistent, and easy-to-use APIs
- Integrate with backend infrastructure (data, applications, services)
- Analyze and solve problems within the front-end domain
- Produce clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code, and participate in regular code reviews
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work closely with Product Owner on data-driven product development
- Work closely with QA on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and user experience
- Follow Agile development methodology and DevOps practices
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 5+ years of experience with web/mobile application development
- 5+ years of work experience in software development or closely related field
- Understanding of design principles and user interface guidelines
- Demonstrated success developing dynamic, responsive, interactive applications using frameworks and languages such as Angular (Angular2/4), Ionic (Ionic 2+), Cordova and equivalent
- Experience with modern Angular (Angular 2/4) and commonly used modules based on related work experience with Angular and/or AngularJS
- Experience developing hybrid mobile apps using Ionic preferred
- Demonstrated success developing and consuming APIs and microservices to facilitate data access, business logic and workflow (RESTful services, JSON, GraphQL)
- Proficiency leveraging data from various sources including RDBMS and NoSQL, PouchDB/CouchDB expertise preferred
- Ability to participate in the design and agile evolution of solutions and influence, challenge and defend technology decisions, not just execute static requirements
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) and automated software pipeline
- Deep experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum and Kanban) and associated tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- Disciplined approach to development including quality, testing, and documentation
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status