Do you enjoy providing world-class customer service and going onsite to take care of customers’ quality issues? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible product to satisfy their needs? If so, let’s talk because Bossard is adding a Customer Service Representative to their team.
We offer some great benefits:
- Full-time, Direct Hire Opportunity with amazing benefits!
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities
- Diversity within the role as no two days are the same
- Work closely with companies like Tesla and John Deere
- Join a family oriented team that likes to have fun
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide onsite and remote support for customers with regards to quality issues. You will ensure proper communication is taking place between the supplier and manufacturer as well as develop and put in place supplier improvement programs for new and current Bossard suppliers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide support in evaluating, resolving and closing out customer quality issues
- Troubleshoot customer quality issues either via phone or on site
- Investigate customer concerns, perform quality processes and oversee the implementation of corrective actions
- Travel to customers as needed, to respond to quality concerns
- High level interpersonal skills, willingness to work with customers and interact in a positive manner
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 1 year strong customer service experience
- Preferred 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment required (minimum 3 years preferred).
- Basic understanding of quality tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to obtain American Society for Quality Certified Quality Auditor (ASQ CQA) certification
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.