Are you an Outside Sales Representative who loves hunting new business? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible solution to satisfy their needs? If so, let’s talk because Bossard is seeking someone like you for their open Outside Sales Representative position.
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities.
- Strong base salary plus incentives
- Flexibility within the job; Work mostly in the field, traveling to visit clients.
- Company provided cell phone, computer, car allowance, etc.
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients. They are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative in an established market area.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will qualify, pursue, develop and acquire new strategic customers within the targeted segment and territory to promote the value of the various Bossard solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, qualify and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold calling, customer referrals, leads, community involvement and other innovative means of developing business
- Introduce and promote new product solutions (joint selling)
- Work with Regional Sales Director in developing sales targets and other performance measures
- Introduce, support and development of new and existing logistics systems including customer inventory management systems.
- Provide market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Provide progress report on business development activity and result in CRM tool.
- Key Account Management may be assigned at the discretion of the Regional Market Manager.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years’ experience in outside sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience targeting multiple levels within medium and large Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Competent in all Microsoft Office tools and willingness to learn new software
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to drive company vehicles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.